EQL Pharma again appointed Gazelle company in Skåne by Dagens Industri and once again places itself in 6th place out of 98 Skåne Gazelles
Every year, Dagens Industri appoints Sweden's fastest growing company to the so-called Gazelle company. It is an award to support and encourage Swedish entrepreneurs to grow.
The following criteria apply to receive the award:
- A net turnover that exceeds SEK 10 million, according to the latest annual report.
- At least ten employees, according to the latest annual report.
- At least doubled its turnover, if you compare the first and last financial year in the four-year study period.
- Increased its turnover every year for the last three years.
- A positive overall operating result for the last four financial years.
- In all material respects grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
- Healthy finances
At a gala in Malmö on November 16th, EQL Pharma was named one of these Gazell companies in Skåne.
On site were, among others, EQL Pharma's CEO Axel Schörling. "We are extremely proud to once again be named Gazell company in Skåne" says Axel Schörling. "It is not only the joy of once again winning an award, but even more, it is a receipt that all our hard work to create a successful fast-growing company is an achievement beyond the ordinary. If you look only at listed companies, we would actually have placed ourselves in second place.”Press release 2023-11-20 EQL appointed Gazelle company in Skåne